Developing our students´ potential
WELCOME TO THE STUDY ABROAD / WORK PLACEMENT ABROAD PROGRAMME
- The Study Abroad/ Work Placement Abroad programme is an elective part of both undergraduate and graduate study programmes. It is designed to encourage students to take up short learning or internships in other EU countries to improve their English language skills and their study/work competences.
- Opportunities can be developed between universities, institutions or businesses who would benefit from language or translation skills in English and Czech.
- Typically, exchange programmes can last between 3–6 months and will be integrated into students existing study commitments.
- Successful completion of the programme will be accredited and form part of the students overall final assessment for their study programme (UAN/BSTAZ and UAN/NSTAZ).
- Financial support will be on offer from the Erasmus + or other locally funded programmes. The support will vary from opportunity to opportunity and will be agreed prior to a placement being taken up.