- A list of documents necessary for obtaining a long-term visa for study can be found → here.
- Information on applying for long-term residence in the Czech Republic can be found → here.
How to proceed when applying for a visa:
- Obtain your confirmation on acceptance to the course (see: How to apply, and how to obtain a certificate of admission to a course as required for a visa?).
- Obtain an accommodations agreement.
- Obtain a statement from the penal registry (criminal record) in your country of origin.
- Let your bank issue a confirmation that you have sufficient funds to stay in the Czech Republic.
- Have all the documents officially translated into Czech.
- Fill out the application for a long-term visa/permanent residence permit.
- To be safe, make copies of all the documents.