How to apply, and how to obtain a certificate of admission to a course as required for a visa?
- First you must fill out an application (available here), then print it out and sign it. Send the completed application form along with a photocopy of your passport (where relevant, also a certificate proving your knowledge of another Slavic language) by e-mail to: email@example.com. In the event that the applicant is underage, the application must be accompanied by a certified translation of the written consent of the parent(s) to the residence of the minor in the Czech Republic and to his/her education in the Lifelong Learning Program, which does not include the supervision of a minor.
- If you are interested in accommodation in the JU dormitory in České Budějovice, check the appropriate box on the course application form. Allocation of accommodations will be guaranteed for submissions up to 14 May 2020, after which the capacity of the dormitory will be verified on request.
- Based on your application, you will be sent an invoice; payment must be made in full within 14 days of its issuance.
- Upon receipt of the payment, you will be issued and sent a confirmation on acceptance to the course as required by the visa (long-term visa – more information → here). If you have requested accommodation on campus, you will also be sent an accommodations agreement.
- The application for the course for the academic year 2020/21 may be submitted no later than 11 Sept 2020, but given the minimum time required for processing a visa (at least 90 days), we recommend that you apply earlier.
- We wish you good luck in obtaining your visa!